Our Company Values
One of the somewhat unique things about the sign business is that quite often we are working with people’s dreams. Pizza kitchens, insurance firms, plumbing companies, small business startups… Managers of the branch office or the Property Manager of a new warehouse, and coffee shops are all trying to find an edge in their marketplace. Large cities are really just a collection of small towns. One way or another, we are all in this thing we call Life… tied together by a series of known and unknown relationships and associations. Whether our impact on that thing we call Life is positive, or negative, depends not on our background, but on the way we treat the people around us.
It could be said that we are, in fact, in the business of marketing people’s dreams – turning their dreams and ambitions into successful businesses – businesses that provide jobs and support families. That’s a big responsibility, and one that helps form the foundation of Big Mouth Signs.
What are the basic beliefs that Big Mouth Signs shares as an organization?
1. Treat everyone the way you would want to be treated, regardless of differences.
2. Provide solutions. Be a problem solver. Ask questions so that you can provide solutions for our customers.
3. Create trust in everything you do.
4. Be dependable. Do what you say you’ll do. Don’t disappoint. Take care of our customers, because if you don’t, someone else will.
5. See the big picture, and the small picture. Details matter. No one likes to get stepped on or pushed aside.
6. Honesty is the best policy. Don’t take what isn’t yours. Work every day as if building and keeping a good reputation is important, because it is.
7. Cherish relationships. Be loyal to our customers, they pay your bills. Be loyal to our suppliers. They helped you get to this point. Be loyal to our employees, you couldn’t do it without them.
8. Be involved. Help make your community a better place. Be informed. Be a good neighbor.
9. Learn as much as you possibly can, every day.
10. Value the opportunity to make a difference.