The Perry-Rainey Center, built in 1902, plays an important part in the history of Auburn, a growing city located in northeast Georgia. The center replaces the old girl’s dormitory which served as part of the Perry-Rainey Institute. The center, now an event hall and meeting center, has kept much of its historical appeal. When the City of Auburn contacted us about a sign for the front of the building, we understood the importance of the new sign maintaining the classic aesthetic of the center. Working with the city, our team came up with a design that embraces both the historic feel of the building and the classic beauty of the city. The sign is made with 8 inch tall, router-cut, acrylic dimensional letters. We used letters that are stud-mounted to the building, and included spacers to give the sign a distinct, dimensional appearance. We hope the Perry-Rainey Center, and its new sign, will be enjoyed by the inhabitants of Auburn for many years to come!